Skip to content

3301

Eureka firefighters chainsaw a hole in the roof of a home to provide vertical ventilation, allowing heat to escape. They were on scene until nearly 3 a.m. Saturday fighting a fire which chief Ron Komac said likely started in a chimney. No one was injured in the blaze, which was reported late Friday night. Ron Komac said that the bulk of the fire damage was in the second story, while the main floor and basement sustained heavy water and smoke damage. He estimated that 18 fire fighters responded to the alarm.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 37 other followers